Wednesday, November 12, 2008

49 Days Left in 2008

Hello out there in Blogosphere Land!

It's November 12, 2008 and this is my first official Blog! Woo hoo!

I am all about being spiritual and wise. And I like to think I am
inspirational and deep as well!

So let's see if this is so...

I started this message last night and should have just stayed on it
even though it was cutting drastically into my bedtime reading.

Why? Because my computer was temperamental and lost the whole
darn thing this morning!!! Aarrgghh!!

So, here's the shortened version:

There are 49 days left in this year. And 49 makes me think of the
'49ers (not the football team, but the prospectors).

So what?

Well, I was thinking about what those early gold seekers did in order
to pursue their dream of 'striking it rich'.

They gave up everything to go west (unless they sailed from Hawaii
or came down from the more northern states, but you get my drift).

Are we willing to go after something we want with all our resources,
all our might, all our hopes?

I had some really great insights in last night's email. But I'm going
to leave it at this: Many people got rich, and many did not. Many
left just before they hit 'pay dirt'.

I want to encourage us all to keep on keeping on; to not allow defeat
or discouragement to stop us just before us hit the Big One.

Keep digging. Give it all you have. Think of those '49ers of old and
determine to 'go for the gold' just like they did.

Your dreams can become a reality. Don't sit in a comfortable place
'back East', wishing you had what it takes to brave the wilds and go
after what has you thinking outside the box. Go LIVE outside the
box! Go after your dreams, no matter how long they take.

You're worth it. Your dreams are worth it.
Here's to golden dreams being fulfilled.

Much love,
Harvester of Life (What my real name means)

1 comment:

Jolene West said...

You go girl!!! I knew you had it in ya. LYMI, Jolie